Friday, October 9, 2009

Boob Tube

I don't watch a whole lot of TV during the summer. There is so much else to do and I spend a lot of time out in the long days. The fall TV season, however, come right as it starts quickly getting darker and I have less and less desire to do lots of stuff outside the house. This fall seems particularly good for new shows.

Glee is amazing and I love it with every campy gay musical bone in my body. James and I go over to our friends Rachel and Aaron's to watch this every week. This puts a bit of a wrench n watching the other shows that come on on the same night. Thank goodness for the DVR.

So You Think You Can Dance has been my one summertime TV vice. AND NOW IT"S ON IN THE FALL. I love dance and these kids are amazing. Some of my favorites from the city auditions have already gone home from Vegas :(, but I have faith that the top twenty will be truly phenomenal, as always. I'm so excited for the contemporary routines, especially Mia Micheals. Her coreography always takes my breath away.

Flash Forward has me riveted. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

Despite the awesomeness of these three shows there are some flops. I tried watching the Good Wife and just didn't really care about it ether way. The Cleveland Show is omg truly horrible. Offensive and not even funny. It's just really really stupid.

Fringe has continued to hold my interest from last season. It seems to continue to take its rules from X-files and having been one of the totally obsessed X-Files fans in my high school days, I am completely ok with that. I love Walter. X-files did not have a Walter. It should have.

Then there are the old standbys Project Runway and Top Model. I, of course, watch them, but am less and less interested as the season's tick by. I am very glad they separated Models of the Runway from PR. I always thought that part of the show was stupid and now I don't have to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment