Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Booga Bag yarn

The yarn I ordered for the Booga Bag pattern came today, or at some point while I was gone. I'm excited to start on the pattern. The yarn is georgeous: four skeins of Noro Kureyon in color 165. I'm so excited to start on this bag but I need to make the shawl/wrap for my mom. Her birthday is on the 11th and I haven't started on anything. oops.

I have the ear infection of DOOM. Its swimmers ear, fucking swimmers ear, but swimmers ear so bad that my doctor has put me on oral cipro, called three medical students to come look, and has instructed me to go to the ER immediately if my fever gets higher. He also mentioned the possibility of it reaching my BRAIN... not that I use it much anyway, but I'd rather it not get SWIMMER'S EAR. One's brain should not get swimmer's ear. That's just wrong. It hurts to open my mouth, move my neck, touch me ear. It pretty much hurts to be awake. Go little antibiotics go. work your stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment